Terms of Service
Last updated at: 2023/04/10 5:19:32 AM
Introduction & Definitions
Welcome to the Terms of Service for TuneTrivia, a music trivia bot designed for use on the Discord platform. TuneTrivia is provided to you subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service Agreement. By using the bot, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Throughout this Agreement, the following terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
"Agreement" or "T.O.S" refers to the Terms of Service Agreement set forth in this document.
"Bot" refers to the TuneTrivia Discord Bot.
"Discord" refers to the chat and voice communication platform provided by Discord Inc.
"You" or "Your" refers to any individual or entity who accesses or uses the bot.
T.O.S - Summarised & Simplified
- By using TuneTrivia, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- TuneTrivia is a music trivia bot that is provided for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use it for commercial or revenue-generating purposes.
- When using TuneTrivia, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and use the bot only for lawful purposes.
- TuneTrivia is not responsible for any harm or damage that may result from using the bot, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages.
- You are responsible for your own use of the bot, and agree not to use it in any way that could cause harm to TuneTrivia or any other person or entity. For example, you may not use the bot to transmit harmful or offensive content, impersonate someone else, interfere with the operation of the bot, or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of TuneTrivia or any third party.
- TuneTrivia may modify these terms and conditions at any time, and you are responsible for reviewing and agreeing to any changes before continuing to use the bot.
- TuneTrivia may terminate your use of the bot at any time, for any reason, without prior notice. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the bot and delete any content or data associated with it.
- The Summarised & Simplified version of the Terms of Service Agreement provided by TuneTrivia is not legally binding. The full and complete version of the Agreement (located below) is the only legally enforceable document.
T.O.S - Full Agreement
1. Acceptance of Terms
By using TuneTrivia, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between TuneTrivia and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings between TuneTrivia and you, whether written or oral.
2. Use of the Bot
TuneTrivia provides a music trivia bot for use on the Discord platform. The bot is provided to you for personal, non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to use the bot for any commercial or revenue-generating purposes.
3. Limitations on Use
You are responsible for your own use of the bot, and you agree to use the bot only for lawful purposes. You are not allowed to use the bot to:
- Transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to TuneTrivia, its employees, or representatives;
- Attempt to interfere with or disrupt the operation of the bot or the TuneTrivia website;
- Use the bot to upload or transmit any viruses, worms, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the bot or the TuneTrivia website;
- Use the bot to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of TuneTrivia or any third party;
- Use the bot in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Limitation of Liability
TuneTrivia is not liable for any damages arising out of or related to your use of the bot, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. In no event shall TuneTrivia be liable for any damages resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the bot.
You agree to indemnify and hold TuneTrivia, its developers and affiliates, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the bot, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
6. Modification of Agreement
TuneTrivia may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this website. Your continued use of the bot after any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
We may terminate your use of the bot at any time without prior notice, for any reason or no reason. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the bot and delete any content or data associated with it.